Ok I cleaned out the freezer in the garage and pulled out a turkey to cook and make room for those Turkeys coming up this month. Samantha told me why are you cooking Turkey Thanksgiving is not for another 4 weeks. Sabrina says she is not going to eat that turkey because it looks like a pig. She had told me that about every hour since I put it in the oven to cook.
Stephen today at church asked me what he should do while we were waiting for the Sacrament to get passed. I told him he was suppose to think about Jesus. He kind of looked at me and I said read the scriptures. His eyes lit up and he says "Yes!" asks me where his are. (he left them at home) I told him he could use mine. He grabs them and searches for where he has left off reading and goes at it. I thought it was rather cute for my 7 year old boy to do. You would think I had restricted him or something. He likes to read the same parts over and over. I think it's kind of when I was a kid I read Ruth 100 times because I liked to be able to say I read a whole Book in the scriptures.
Oh I guess the fact that Todd and I went to the temple and then out to dinner with several other couples on Sat. was a bit momentousness. I can't remember the last time we did something like that. It has been years. On the way to the resteraunt Todd was still commenting how he wasn't sure he wanted to pay $10+ a plate. I just laughed and said I love you don't worry we don't do this all the time. I think he is so funny.
1 comment:
You are hilarious Debra! Thanks for sharing your life! I am glad that your kids say funny things and I am also glad that your hubby is still the same....I loved this entry!
Post a Comment