

No I did not spell it wrong. The kids that stayed at our house for a few days say visitor that way. It is always I am your Bisitor. It is funny really. The youngest said you are my Mommy now and when my mommy Lori comes home she will be my mommy again. On her ride home in the preschool carpool she announced to everyone she was going to her Mommy Debra's house. The middle girl has autism and is one of my favorite little kids. She makes me smile. She was upset because I told her she needed to give back the trike she took from her sister so she came in the house with tears and declared loudly I am mad and Sad at you. I want the bike. I told her we needed to share and she warned me she would go away and not be my friend anymore. I told her that would make me sad yet we have to share at my house. I think it was two seconds later she was coloring at the table with Sabrina. Life for her is always such a dramatic emotion. I don't know why but it makes me smile even when she is Sad and Mad. Let us just say that 75% of the time it is smiles and I am so glad to see you with such enthusiasm you can't help but love her. My house is a disaster now but that can be taken care of. We have had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment